How Do You Find the Roofing Contractors Chicago Can Trust?
Having a roof installed is a huge investment. Roofs are expensive and when you get a new one, you want it to be top quality! Thus, it is recommended that you do your research before settling on a research to hire. Most roofing contractors Chicago homeowners hire are trustworthy—but you want to be sure to avoid the duds. Today, our friends at New Edge Improvement will lay out a few questions to ask any roofing contractor before you hire them.
These Questions will Ensure The Best Roofing Contractors Chicago Has Available
When you interview a roofing contractor, you are trying to ensure their experience level and reliability. As such, some good questions to ask include:
- How long has your business been around?
- Can I see any examples of your past work?
- Who will be working on my roof? Employees or subcontractors?
- How long will my project take?
- How much will my project cost? What factors could change that price?
- Are you insured? What insurance do your carry?
These questions should give you the information you need, and it will also give you an idea of if they are friendly and easy to communicate with.